CC-Link > Peripheral devices > Cables・connectors > Mitsubishi Electric System & Service Co., Ltd.
CC-Link dedicated cable compatible with Ver.1.10 (For fixed sections, for high movement sections, for movement sections, with built-in power)
- FANC-110SBH for fixed sections Outstanding shielding properties are attained by using aluminum tape and tinned annealed copper braid.
- FANC-110SBH/CM for fixed sections This cable is Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL444、NEC Type CM), oil resistant, and high flame retardant. This cable is compatible with NFPA70, NFPA79. This cable can be used for a system composed of NFPA70, NFPA79 compatible equipments.
- SCC110-HMV-7 for high movement sections A high bending performance reaching 1,000,000 times *1 is realized with the insulator (ETFE) with outstanding bending performance and wire structure. (*1 Value measured under specific conditions)
- FANC-110SBZ-5 for movement sections Both bending properties and shielding properties are attained by enhancing the braid density.
- PW110SBH with built-in power This compound type cable contains a power wire that can be wired to supply power to the unit.
|Number of stations occupied|
|CC-Link version||Ver.1.10 / Ver.2.00|
|External dimensions||Cable outside diameter approx. 7.6 mm, 8.0 mm, 12.0 mm|